The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Love You

Every time I was going to tell myself "I love you Donna.", the ugly part of me showed up.  The "I don't care." part.  The "You're no good." part.  I got so angry I wanted to beat that part of me with a sledge hammer until it could no longer utter those negative words.

Who knows when this was written.  A long time ago, thank goodness.  DDP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! haven't you come along way Cherub.
Love, Di

Unknown said...

Yes, that one made me realize just where I have come from and what a journey it has been. Thanks Di. xx

Joseph said...

I am hoping that this reaches you, my dear, and that your loving, life affirming voice is alive and well! You are a GEM!

xoxoxox Joseph

Joseph said...

Hope this reaches you and that your loving, life-affirming voice is alive + well!
xoxoxo joseph

Unknown said...

Thank you dear Joseph. It is an honour for me to have you drop by. See you soon. watermelon and candle sticks xx