Have you gone silent on me, H? Are you feeling threatened by my e-mail? I hope not. As I've said before, rest easy, Babe .. I don't want you back! Just don't want to loose you completely, and think we will never have another wonderful conversation. Is that to much to wish for? Maybe, I don't know. I really don't want to upset your life in any way ... but something is there .. you have to admit it. I guess I simply want to honour that. Every time I get too personal, you shut down. For you to shut down, there has to be fear involved. Fear of what? Talking about it? Is it really that scary? I guess it is for you. I think we are two very normal human beings who still have some wonderful feelings left over. Is that to be feared? Why? I think it's actually pretty special. Why can't it be celebrated instead of stuffed under the carpet. The more I learn about life, the less I know! Is it guilt? perhaps? I don't know. TALK TO ME please.
I arrived in San Miguel today. It's wonderful. I'm tired - been up for probably 36 hours now. There is a feel about this place. The church bells and ringing and the roosters are crowing. How fabulous is that.
Take care. Talk to me if you can. If not .... well, that's your stuff. It's a shame. Life is too short. D xx
January 2010
To Come Forth Gradually into Being
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment