My senses awake
anew
Over and over again.
A sunset
A sunrise
The richness
of old red
wine.
My Spirit awakes
from her deep sleep.
Old wounds slowly
subside.
Heaviness lifts and
slowly, slowly
a new lightness
comes gently
to my spirit.
Angels abound
to encourage
me forward.
The chains are
breaking away,
being crushed
and disapating into
dust.
I begin to FEEL
again!
My tears
for music
which touches
my heart.
A spine shiver
at the afternoon light
across the prairie.
New Inspiration.
The stars just
before dawn
low and waiting
to be plucked
by God's hand.
His angels are near.
I am never
alone
always
loved.
Awaiting and opening to
receive my gifts
with gratitude.
Open to new inspiration
and strength
with each
new day.
A soul
being healed.
I AM so
very grateful.
How may I
Thank YOU.
December 21, 2001
light
To Come Forth Gradually into Being
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment