The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

* Residue from an old love ...

I'm going to be sick -  explode - implode - fly to bits - vomit - turn inside out - spill my guts. - dry heave - eject my innards - emit - expel - gag - heave - hurl - puke - regurgitate - retch - ruminate - spew - spit up - throw up!!!  Who knows!!! I FEEL SICK.  I want to run - to where - AWAY?  That's a laugh.  Where the hell is away - away is the same as here - I'LL still be there!  I'll still be exploding, imploding, flying to bits or vomiting.  It hurts tooooo much!!!!  I HATE IT!!!  The chemistry is still there.  What the flying fuck do I do with that????  Stuff it down???  Bury it????  Place it in the denial box???  Kill it???  Chop it to pieces and place it in the freezer????  OH BELIEVE ME ... I would if I could.  I simply don't know how!!!!!!!!!! 

The answer for future generations may be an 'affairs of the heart' organ. Over a life time this part of our body would absorb all the hurt, pain and heart break.  As the pain became to great to bear, and if all the therapy in the world was unsuccessful, a simple operation to remove the organ would be the answer to everything.  Oh that it were so easy!!! The way it is, we would have to have our heart removed.  Not viable!

No comments: