The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

* On Writing

January 6, 2010.  San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

I've never had any writing lessons - doesn't one not have to take writing classes in order to be a writer?  Or does it simply pour forth - fall out onto the blank page whole and complete without instruction.  Is it part of your soul which expresses itself unattended?  I'm not sure.  I think I'll just keep writing and see what happens.  What more is there?  Surprise me!

2 comments:

* said...

You are a beautiful thinker. That's better than being a writer I think.

Unknown said...

Hi ISW! You always just make my day. Thank you, yet again! I'm doing these exercises with the self guided writing workshop I purchased here. I'm determined to put them on my blog whether I think they are any good or not ... and ... (big for me) without judgment! My inner critique has been very boisterous, however I have told her she must sit in her chair and be silent for now. Thanks again ISW! I shall carry on!