The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

* Pay Attention, it's time ..

Her body hurt.
It was the
kind of pain she
had never
endured before.
Her body
cried out to her ..
"PAY ATTENTION
TO ME!! .....
For once in
your life
Look at me
Feel me
Appreciate me!
I have been here
for you all these years
and you have never
so much as given
me a passing
glance.
How dare you!
I have carried you
when you could not walk.
I have helped you live
when you should have been dead!
I have accepted the
disgusting way you
have treated me,
your earthly home,
the one who
holds your soul!
You have ignored me
loathed me
hated me
but you have never once
looked at me,
never really seen me,
felt me,
heard my needs
or acknowledged my pain.
I am making myself
known to you now
whether you
like it or not!
You cannot
ignore me anymore!
It's time for you to
listen!
It's time for you to
PAY ATTENTION!!"

June 2009

No comments: