I thought I had a brother
but I didn't.
I was told I had a brother
but he wasn't.
I was told my brother loved me
but that was just a lie
so we could be a family
and deny, deny, deny.
I thought we ate together
I thought he teased us all
I thought he said I love you
with the crazy and the small.
I thought he came for Christmas
and brought his family.
I thought all those together
were really loving me.
I thought they'd always be there
But they couldn't wait to go.
Our lives turned out to be a lie,
And I didn't even know.
I thought it would all be OK in the end,
and if it wasn't OK, it wasn't the end. I was so wrong.
To Come Forth Gradually into Being
8 years ago




1 comment:
Unbelievable how you come up with these marvelous writings, poems, stories, etc.
I enjoy each of them and look forward to the next.
Hugs,
C
Post a Comment