The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

* Growing Pains

They disappear like dust in the San Miguel wind, scattering themselves so thin upon the surface of the earth I can no longer distinguish the difference between them.

As I grow, move forward, become stronger, continue to speak my truth, and set healthy boundaries, they leave  in droves, tripping over the egos they have been given to outgrow and taking everything oh so personally.

There is nothing I can do.  There is nothing I want to do.  Oh, I want to scream, my gut aches, there is a huge lump in my throat and I can feel anger as strong as the devil himself.  Tears stream from my eyes and obscenities pour from my lips as I attempt to clear my earthly body.  All in all, I simply have to be with it until we become friends and I once again begin to understand the depth of my journey here on earth.

No comments: