The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

* Untitled

The deep anger I experienced in order to get this house finished lingers.  It travels through my soul on dangerous mountainous roads full of hair pin turns and sharp shoulders finding other long buried pockets of anger which bubble and boil from depths and layers of history.  They surprise and shock me with their strength and determination to be looked at and dealt with.  It has left me open, raw and bleeding.  Not knowing what to expect next let alone how to deal with it.

I understand the grace in this.  It's a clearing house of the old anger and hurt, buried so deep in the past, only the strength of my current anger was able to dislodge it.  This too shall pass and dear Universe I pray I do not have to endure much longer.  It has robbed me of my joy, for there is no room for happiness.

As the anger is processed and emptied the joy will return ten fold for there will be space to fill.  Be with it, feel it, cry it and scream it and kick and vomit it.  Do what is necessary to cleanse.  This is the healing.  The magical healing of emptying old wounds and letting them soar into the wild blue yonder of eternity.  Surrender, accept and allow.

2 comments:

Annie Z said...

Wow, you are certainly going through a lot. I wish you every peace you deserve. And pray that you come through this journey with wonderful healing and wisdom.

Love and light
xx

Annie Z said...

Wow, you are certainly going through a lot. I wish you every peace you deserve. And pray that you come through this journey with wonderful healing and wisdom.

Love and light
xx