The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Monday, December 21, 2009

* Artists Notes

June 2009, Hornby Island, BC, Free Expression Painting Workshop with Carolyn James. http://www.carolinejames.com/

What an afternoon in the hot sun.  Glad I brought my sunglasses and hat.  Three hours has flown by and I must say I have gotten into the zone, the creative flow, my creative core, the place with no address - when you come back you have no idea where you've been.  I've been lost in pure colour, fascinated by shapes, dabbing and smearing everywhere - then changing places and dabbing and smearing some more.  I am tired and oh so comfortable.  The bit of a knot I had in my stomach is gone and I feel content, complete.  I am relaxed once again.  I wonder if there is an artist inside me??  Oh - I do KNOW she's there - but who is she - what's she like - what does she want to do - what is her language - her voice - what colours does she love?????  Today it was pink - and you know me -- I'm not a pink girl!  I was surprised.  I wonder what the other women are thinking - what they are finding out about themselves - what are we all learning??  We are all here together for a Universal meeting - everyone in the right place at the right time - another Divine appointment.  I don't feel lonely today.  I've been with my muse.  It's such a happy place.

No comments: