The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Friday, December 4, 2009

* Kings and Czars


I don't want to walk this way!  How dare you tell me what to do - a way to move - a way to be - you have your gall!  Time is running out you say???  Who are you to judge.  Let it BE!! Allow me to explore, to reach out, to stretch and claw!  The world is not made up of Czars and Kings - only boys who are still learning who they are.  I am the lamb - the crocus blooming through the snow --- against all odds I will stand alone and BE!!  I will find the inner strength and the hidden places of my soul -- I will express my talent to BE ME!!  Art will come in abundance when I allow those deep receptacles to be exposed.  Do not bind my feet - they must be free to walk their own path - to find their own way!!!

No comments: