The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

* My Brown Eyed Girl



Journal Entry:  October 13, 2001

Beautiful, Beautiful Brown Eyes.

Mirror of the soul??
... Only if you take the time to look!

My Brown Eyed Girl!

Eyes so wide
My Brown Eyes Girl
Eyes not dry
Still weeping deep
beyond the sparkle
after all these years.

No one else will ever know ..
Only I
If .. that is
I ever saw you again!

2 comments:

* said...

Hubby always goes on about my brown eyes. Weird, I never thought anyone would think of brown eyes as beautiful.

Very beautiful post Lady D.

Unknown said...

Thank you ISW. I think brown eyes are very beautiful. I'm grateful for mine. Brown eyes are deep, dark, mysterious and sparkle so much. They light up from the inside when you are happy. Put them on your "grateful for" list .... glad your Hubby is in love with them!