The Crown fits so I wear it.

My other blog is here.

Friday, December 18, 2009

* Only for the moment

I'm living in the 'NOW" - only for the moment - for the 'blip of bliss' I am experiencing!  I simply don't care about tomorrow - the day after tomorrow - Saturday - the moment which will inevitably follow this one!  NO!  It's all about NOW, this very second - holding, nurturing, caring for, burning into my heart and mind every emotion, every feeling of anticipation, joy, wonderment, glee, pure excitement.  Every warm, wild and wonderful thought I am having.  Every shiver I feel simply looking forward to seeing his face.  Every thought of opening the door and seeing him standing there, a little hesitant, a lot excited. Talking, ahhhhhh, anticipating the conversation.  The ease with which we communicate.  Such a pure and sweet gift. Such a rare gift.  I shall enjoy every sentence, every word.  I shall listen with intent, and speak with meaning and truth.  We shall laugh and smile.  I'm enjoying getting ready.  Putting my make up on, taking my time. Which earrings should I wear?  The gold bracelet he gave me looks nice.  Dressing with mindfulness.  Pull that little wisp of hair - just there ... yes, that's better. Suddenly .... early ... the door bell rings.  It startles me. He's here. .... gotta run .....

2 comments:

* said...

How moving lady D, I have to read more of this blog...

I felt I was in that moment with you, and for some reason I thought about my hubby.

Unknown said...

How lovely your husband came to mind. You are in love, ISW! How good is that!